De La Rue Massage
New to DE LA RUE Beauty Mornington, Aromatherapy & Relaxation De La Rue Massage by Caroline. Promote beneficial changes in your mind and body.
Relaxation Massage $75 (one hour)
Relaxation massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving the you time to recover from the stresses of daily life.
- Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful
- A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
- A therapist who also takes the massage environment into account – look for soothing music, warm luxurious towels, and occasionally the use of essential oils to enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment. Relaxation massage – like other forms of massage – can offer the following benefits:
- Lowering blood pressure – at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Improvements to gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments
Aromatherapy Massage $85 (one hour)
Aromatherapy massage is the alternative therapeutic technique which combines the natural therapeutic properties of the essential oils and the healing power of massage therapy. Aromatherapy massage not only has powerful physical, emotional and mental effects but it is also described as a great relaxing and rejuvenating experience. The benefits of aromatherapy massage affect a wide range of health conditions of nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, immune and muscular systems. Aromatherapy massage is a pleasant method for mental clarity, relaxation, stress and headaches alleviation.
We use essential oils. Each oil is said to have healing & calming properties while others will energise.
- Lavander – Relaxing, Detoxifying, Calming
- Citrus Blend – Refresh & Rejuvenate
- Ylang Ylang – Reduce Stress
- Sandalwood – Relaxation
- Basil – Uplifting
Ask your massage therapist to choose oils based on your symptoms.
Relaxes, balances and harmonizes the body
- Reduces stress
- Strengthens the entire body and supports the body in its own healing process
- Encourages a healthy immune system to fight infection
Some of the health benefits of aromatherapy include its ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, boost energy levels, speed up the healing process, eliminate headaches, boost cognitive performance, induce sleep, strengthen the immune system, reduce pain, improve digestion, and increase circulation.