AFTER YOUR TUSCAN SPRAY TAN
AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN:
- Wait until the recommended amount of developing time has passed (either 2 or 8 hours) before showering. It doesn’t matter if you wait longer than these times – eg, spray tan in the afternoon/evening, and then shower the next day after you wake up.
- Please make sure your first shower is only a 30 second rinse off; avoiding soapy lathers and exfoliants, and washing your hair. Don’t be too rogh with your towel drying either:)
- Allow your second shower to wash your hair, cleanse your skin.
- Use our Tuscan Tan Skin Wash, to avoid stripping any colour from your tan.
MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE!
- The more moisturiser you apply after your first shower, the longer your tan will last.
- Your spray tan will usually start to fade off after 5 days.
- Our Tuscan Tan Tan Extender is the perfect moisturiser for your tan, and also contains a hint of tan to continue topping up your colour!
What happens when your tan wears off?
- After 6 or 7 days, use our Tuscan Tan Sugar Scrub, to exfoliate and remove any excess tan. We’ve also got an exfoliating mitt if you find your tan is being a bit stubborn 🙂